Stapleton Guitars® overwound split coil pickup set with each pickup supporting single coil or humbucker mode.
Output and frequencies of these pickups in the single coil mode is similar to single coil pickups.
In the humbucker mode it creates a rich and high output without high frequencies cuts.
Screw pole-pieces allow to adjust pickups’ height for every single string — that enables you to precisely customise the tone of your guitar.
- NECK PICKUP POLE SPACING: 52.39mm (2 1/16")
- BRIDGE PICKUP POLE SPACING: 53mm (2.09")
- NECK PICKUP RESISTANCE: ≈ 12.0 kΩ
- BRIDGE PICKUP RESISTANCE: ≈ 13.6 kΩ
- NECK PICKUP INDUCTANCE: ≈ 5.35 Henries
- BRIDGE PICKUP INDUCTANCE: ≈ 6.35 Henries
- COIL WIRE: 43-AWG
- WINDING: Scatter Wound
- POTTED: Yes
- POLE PIECES: Vintage PAF Fillister Screws Nickel Plated
- BASEPLATE: Short Leg (1/4") Nickel Plated
- MOUNTING SCREWS AND SPRINGS: Included (30mm)
- NECK HOOK-UP WIRE: Shielded 4-conductor Wire (320mm)
- BRIDGE HOOK-UP WIRE: Shielded 4-conductor Wire (280mm)
* DC Resistance and inductance can differ within 5%.